We have a wealth of experience with various coach building projects ranging from:
- Stretching cars to provide more rear legroom.
- Creating 6-door versions of Maybach, Mercedes Benz S Class and Range Rovers.
- Building 6-wheel shoot vehicles based upon the Ranger Rover Sport.
- Converting from left- to right-hand drive – Hummer, Mustang, Camaro and Cadillac Escalade.
- Turning a Bentley Mulsanne into a Shootbrake-style estate car.
- Fitting Lamborghini style upward opening doors to SUVs and Chrysler 300C.
- Turning a Mercedes Viano into Maybach style internally to provide the ultimate luxury with discretion.
- Creating custom grilles with family coat of arms.
- Flaring wheel arches with old fashioned panel beating to accommodate wider wheels.
Whatever your idea, our coach builders can implement it. We have the experience. Currently, we are engaged in grafting a 59 Corvette body to a new Chevy Camaro chassis, to provide a classic look with a modern drive. Anything is possible.