WE HAVE A WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE WITH VARIOUS COACH BUILDING PROJECTS RANGING FROM:
- Stretching cars to provide more rear legroom.
- Creating 6-door versions of Maybach, Mercedes Benz S Class and Range Rovers.
- Building 6-wheel shoot vehicles based upon the Ranger Rover Sport.
- Converting from left- to right-hand drive – Hummer, Mustang, Camaro and Cadillac Escalade.
- Turning a Bentley Mulsanne into a Shootbrake-style estate car.
- Fitting Lamborghini style upward opening doors to SUVs and Chrysler 300C.
- Turning a Mercedes Viano into Maybach style internally to provide the ultimate luxury with discretion.
- Creating custom grilles with family coat of arms.
- Flaring wheel arches with old fashioned panel beating to accommodate wider wheels.
Whatever your idea, we can implement it. We have the experience. Currently, we are engaged in grafting a 59 Corvette body to a new Chevy Camaro chassis, to provide a classic look with a modern drive. Anything is possible.
LATEST NEWS IN OUR BLOG
Top Gear Reviewed Our CS800 Ford Mustang!December 1, 2017 / 0 Comments
"Look through the windscreen or savour the noise of its violent sports exhaust and it’s a wild ride, one to hav [...]
More Shelby Performance Cars are UK-BoundSeptember 11, 2017 / 0 Comments
London dealer named official distributor for Shelby.Vehicles available include 750hp supercharged F-150 Super Sna [...]
NEW 800BHP SUTTON CS800 MUSTANG UNLEASHEDMay 31, 2017 / 0 Comments
Debut of new 800hp supercharged Sutton Bespoke Mustang at Top Marques Monaco Sutton CS800 demonstrated to cu [...]
Clive Sutton Top Marques Monaco 2017May 31, 2017 / 0 Comments
We were happy to participate once again in this year’s Top Marques show in Monaco. This “boutique motor sho [...]