We have a wealth of experience with various coach building projects ranging from:
- Stretching cars to provide more rear legroom.
- Creating 6-door versions of Maybach, Mercedes Benz S Class and Range Rovers.
- Building 6-wheel shoot vehicles based upon the Ranger Rover Sport.
- Converting from left- to right-hand drive – Hummer, Mustang, Camaro and Cadillac Escalade.
- Turning a Bentley Mulsanne into a Shootbrake-style estate car.
- Fitting Lamborghini style upward opening doors to SUVs and Chrysler 300C.
- Turning a Mercedes Viano into Maybach style internally to provide the ultimate luxury with discretion.
- Creating custom grilles with family coat of arms.
- Flaring wheel arches with old fashioned panel beating to accommodate wider wheels.
Whatever your idea, we can implement it. We have the experience. Currently, we are engaged in grafting a 59 Corvette body to a new Chevy Camaro chassis, to provide a classic look with a modern drive. Anything is possible.